BINGE-EATING DIARY - 9th August 2021

 09:13 AM

Good morning... It's a new day today and I'm planning to do exercise later in the afternoon

I just called my family and my old friends today and I just felt so much better even though I didn't tell them about my problem.. It just felt good to talk to your loved ones. I also joined an online mass which helped me to start my day. I think I will put an hour of daily online mass as a routine

I'm not trying to be a saint, I was just trying to make sure that I start my day with a great mind so I can have more acceptance towards what's going to happen today.. Basically, just let me to stay away from the feeling of unnecessary guilt. 

=========================================================================

07:48 PM 

I was kinda busy today but I nailed on doing 30 minutes of exercise

YAYY MEEEE... I'm in a good mood now, I ate my supplement, and being busy is helping me to stay on track I guess

I'll try to at least do 30mins exercise every day... I just feel so proud of myself because I can get back on track after feeling disappointed yesterday

You know, usually, when I binged, I will continue it on the next day.. But today I have good self-control. I socialize much more, I went eating with my friend WITHOUT ANY GUILT

It felt amazing to have your mood controlled by you not by food

I also planned to cook a brunch tomorrow, like a complete meal. I don't have to feel guilty and I don't have to stuff my face with food

I'm going to let myself to enjoy food, and enjoy life, without being afraid of eating too much or eating not enough.

STAYY GRATEFUL PEOPLE.. 

Btw, I think I am constipated, I haven't pooped today and yesterday :'(



Comments